Why do some outdoor aluminum-plastic panels have serious discoloration and discoloration?
The surface of the plate used in the room is usually sprayed with a non-fluorocarbon resin coating. Generally, the coating can not adapt to the harsh outdoor environment. If it is used outdoors, it is easy to accelerate the aging, thus causing discoloration and discoloration.
The surface coating of the outdoor aluminum-plastic panel is generally coated with a fluorocarbon resin coating which is resistant to aging and UV resistance, and such panels are relatively expensive. Some construction workers will deceive the decorator, take the indoor plate as a fluorocarbon plate with anti-aging and anti-corrosion quality, in order to obtain unreasonable profits, so it will cause serious discoloration and discoloration of the aluminum plate used in the project. phenomenon.
Things to pay attention to before the construction of aluminum-plastic panels
1) Check, measure and adjust the horizontal and vertical joints before construction to reduce the installation error of the aluminum-plastic panel;
2) The aluminum-plastic panel must be installed in the same direction as the direction marked on the protective film during installation.
3) The protective film on the surface of the aluminum-plastic panel must be removed within the date indicated on the protective film.
4) Structurally fixed rivets outside, the diameter of the rod should be 5mm, and the diameter of the rivet head is 11mm~14mm.
5) A comprehensive inspection of the aluminum-plastic panel project should be carried out one year after the completion of the project, and every five years.
6) When rivets are used for aluminum-plastic panel, it is recommended to fix them in the order from the middle to the ends of the board, and also consider that the board will expand and contract when the temperature changes. The diameter of the upper part of the composite board should be about 1mm larger than the diameter of the rivet. To ensure the flatness of the aluminum-plastic panel;
7) The glue operation is not suitable for rainy days. Silicone weathering adhesive should be filled thoroughly and should be carried out in an environment with a temperature of 15 ° C to 30 ° C and a relative humidity of 50% or more.
8) The color of the baking sheet of the aluminum-plastic panel can allow slight and uniform changes on the same façade over time, but it needs to be tested according to the national standard of fluorocarbon paint and provide customers with a decade. The above quality certificate is acceptable.