First, what is aluminum veneer?
Aluminum veneer refers to the architectural decorative materials composed of pretreatment and fluorocarbon coating skills. Fluorocarbon coating refers to polyvinylidene fluoride resin, which is divided into three types: primer, top coat and varnish.
The spraying process is usually divided into two, three or four layers. Fluorocarbon coatings have very good weathering and corrosion resistance, not only against acid rain and salt spray, but also against a variety of air pollutants, as well as very good heat and cold resistance, can block strong ultraviolet radiation, and keep no chalking and no fading for a long time.
Second, what are the characteristics of aluminum veneer
1. Good rigidity, light weight.
Shandong aluminum veneer manufacturers, high-strength 3.0 mm thick aluminum plate per square plate weight 8 kg, tensile strength 100-280N / square mm.
2. Good corrosion resistance and durability.
According to kynar-500 and hylur500 Pvdf fluorocarbon coating can be used for 25 years without fading.
3. Good workmanship.
Aluminum veneer is processed first and then painted. It is also able to be processed into a variety of complex several shapes (flat, spherical, arc, etc.). .
4. Aluminum veneer coating is very uniform, color variety. Advanced electrostatic spraying skills can make the adhesion between the paint and the aluminum plate uniform, so there is a lot of room for choice.
5. Aluminum veneer is not easy to stain, easy to clean and maintain.
The non-adhesion of fluorine coating makes it difficult for pollutants to adhere to the surface of aluminum veneer, so it is particularly convenient to clean.
6. Installation and construction is also very convenient and fast.
Aluminum veneer is composed in the factory production, so it can be directly fixed in the frame, do not need to cut in the construction site.
7. Can be recycled.
Aluminum veneer has a high recycling value, unlike other decorative materials (glass, stone, ceramic, aluminum composite panel, etc.).